5.01.2016

UN BREAK MY HEART

LOOK WHAT CAME HOME WITH JEFF YESTERDAY.



I am a 6 month old Pitbull with a heart of gold.
I love my new Mom and Dad so very much.
I like to cat too,except the bloody nose she gave me just for looking at her. I never seen a cat before and if that is
what happens when your just sitting on the porch. um
I better stay far away from her. 
My Name is Mejo, Mommy says we are changing it to Beau.
beau bō/
noun
dated
  1. 1.
    a boyfriend or male admirer.
  2. 2.
    a rich, fashionable young man; a dandy.
    synonyms:dandyfopMore
             

 Just like my sister Cinnamon, I was found at a friend of my dads. He went to see if he could fix a  car  and there I was in my crate. Daddy started talking to me and 
said how sad he was when Cinnamon went to the Rainbow 
Bridge. He cried for 3 days!!! The people I live with are good to me and give me lots of love, they just work to much. When all of sudden they asked dad if he wanted me 
to go home with him. Now I won't be alone cause mommy
semi retired this last month and I will only be alone on Fridays until dad gets home from work. Mommy is happy
I don't get in the trash or chew up her slippers. 
I even whine at the door when I have to go do business.
I love to play tug o war with a rope and chase tennis balls.
Mom said I am a good boy cause I bring them back and sit 
until she throws the ball again. Life is good!


              Now I have a new home.
                I have landed in Blogville.

XO Beau

23 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo - welcome to your new family, Beau!!! You have some big paws to fill with that sweet girl Cinnamon's life, but we know you can do it - you have a very sweet face. Congrats to Mom and Dad too!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau!! Welcome to Blogville, buddy! Enjpy soaking up all that love!

    Your new pal,

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Beau to a place where we all love each other and have lot's of fun..i know the pain you are helping to ease with Mum and Dad losing Cinnamon..our boy Forrest who went on a virtual date with Cinnamon was sadly given his wings last Wednesday..12 years old he has us crying all the time here..to see your sweet face has bought me so much happiness..now be a good boy and get your peeps back to happy!! Loves Fozziemum and gang xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau, dude, you are one very well behaved gentleman! Ma says I should learn a thingie or two from you! Cinnamon was so loved here in Blogville, and I knows you will fit right in! (butts, we are gonna have to teach you how to gets into some mischief!!! hehehe)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Beau!! you are a mighty handsome boy. We are glad you have come to help your mom and dad's hearts to heal
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    OMD I think I am in lllurrrrvvvvv... with a Beau!!!! You are so darned handsome and I can totally see why your new peeps are head over the proverbial fur ya!!! WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE Beau-dog... We look forward to seeing lots more of you as you settle in. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Blogville, Beau! You are one lucky dog to have your new mom and dad. They will give you happy crazy love!!! I'm smiling a great big smile for all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am VERY VERY pleased to meet you Beau…..welcome sweet fella.
    Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in your new forever and ever home…WOOHOO….I is jumping fur JOY!!!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beau I'm so happy you found a wonderful home... and I bet your love can heal the broken heart of your daddy and it will dry the tears of your mom... hugs to you all and welcome in Blogville Beau!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beau welcome to Blogville ...you landed in a purrfect house full of love..a swat by a kitty is love in a very unusual form! Mol hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD OMD WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE BEAU... WE are THRILLED that YOU needed a loving home... just when your mom and dad needed YOU most. THIS was meant to be..

    OMD Beau.... you will have a BLAST in Blogville... and will be able to get involved in Soooooo many FUN thingys... and meet EVERYBUDDY....
    Be SURE to go see OREO and tell him you are NEW..in town... he will feature you in Blogville' WELCOME Blog... to help you get to know everybuddy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome puppy dog!

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Beau you are very handsome. Don't mess with that kitty kat
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're adorable beau.

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to Blogville, Beau! I am happy for you and your new family...smiles and good days for all. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful!! It's a win-win---you need a home, they need a dog to love...WOW! I love happy endings! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to Blogville, Beau! You and my little brother are both newbies!

    Love ya lots♥
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to your new home and to Blogville Beau!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome to Blogville, Beau! I love Pits and I stand against BSL. You are a great advocate for your amazing breed, and I can't wait to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome to Blogville, Beau!!! What a total cutie you are, and you found a great furr-ever home!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome Beau! We know you came to heal some broken hearts. Now that you have your paws in the door it's okay to get into mischief BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome to Blogville, Beau! Sounds like you are well on the way to healing your momma and daddy's hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH Beau - you will have the bestest and most loving life there. Cinnamon would be happy to see Mom and Dad smile again.

    Welcome to Blogville.

    Abby Lab in Chicago

    ReplyDelete