3.22.2016

Where have we been?



   Life has been busy here at the Cinnamon house.
Mommy thought she would retire in October but that
never happened. She's a boss and blah blah blah........
Then it was January, We had a fun give-a-way for sweet
Pony Nellie,  We hope Ruby has not been letting 
Nellie have too many Margaritas. We haven't heard from her 
since we shipped her off. Maybe she got into the bubbles. 
  February was cold and raining it's Washington after all. 
Now I got some news to share with you all. I have been 
at the doctor's vet emergency clinic all day. They stuck
stuff up my back side took my blood and X rayed my hips.
 The Dr, says I have something called hyperplasia. I am 
 on antibiotics & going to have surgery tomorrow. 
The Dr called my mom and dad tonight with some real 
scary news. I could have Cancer in my bladder too.
If that is the case I will only have a few weeks before 
I go to the Rainbow Bridge. 
But we have to wait for the pathologist to look at my blood,
tomorrow before I go in for surgery. Friends this could 
well be my last post and if it is I want you all to know
how much I love you all. 
 Happy Crazy Love xo Cinnamon 


            

9 comments:

  1. we will be praying for you Cinnamon and sending our best pug POTP and pug hugs for your mom & dad.
    WE love you too
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OH Cinnamon.... this is not the news to leave us with - do please ask your mum to be sure to let us know about WHATEVER happens; Blogville embraces its citizens and POTP is flying all the way around you darling dog!!! Blessing hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH CINNAMON, we are sooooo worried... we are sending you POTP and have our paws crossed fur you. Please PLEASE keep us posted on what all the Dogtors do and have to say.
    You are loved and cared about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cinamon we are sending hugs, prayers and good Frenchie vibes your way
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinnamon, we hope this report is ALL wrong. We have our paws crossed for you and Mom has lots of good prayers headed your way. Stay strong. POTP.

    Hugs and Woos - Ciara and Lightning and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Hugs and love and prayers from me. This is hopefully not the case...and things can be fixed.

    If/when something takes you to the Rainbow Bridge please find my Mikey and tell him that we miss him so much.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD. Oh gurl, this is very worrisome. I hopes the dogtors are mistaken, and you will recover nicely from your surgery and gets to enjoy a margarita with me. I gots my paws crossed REAL TIGHT down here, and sendin' tons of healin' vibes and POTP and lots of AireZens. And, lots of {{hugs}}} for your peeps....
    Oh, it's funny you should mention Nelly....the pics of me and Nelly were on the frickin' puter that died back in Dec. Ma gave it to the geek guys to try and recover all the pics from it...they did! And she was just sorting through them, and found the pics of Nelly and me!!! Ma is goin' to do catch-up posties, butts so sorry that it's taken so long. Ma is totally embarrassed.
    Anyhu, thinkin' of you gurl!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Cinnamon...that is very sad news! I pray that you enjoy the warm sunshine, Spring breezes and some yummy treats if this is your time. Thank you for being our blog/dog friend! Much love to you on your journey....but we will be praying that is not the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinnamon sweetheart we are purring and praying and woofing for nothing but good news sweetheart! we will keep you and your Mum and Dad in our thoughts at this rotten time..we hate this stuff and hope it is all going to be okay..all our love Fozziemum xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete