9.23.2015

Wordless Wednesday With Words


  If you been my friend for a while you know BATH time
is not going to happen if I can help it.

  Mommy and Dad said it was time to go visit the
Chinese Lady at 3 Sister's Pet Wash.
Yeah whatever.  Little did I know. I am old and getting
hard of hearing, spending most my days sleeping.

    But here is the proof in pictures.




Excuse me but that hose is up my wazoo.
And this stainless table is cold.
Next thing You'll be asking me to
put my feet up in the stirrups.                                                              


























 I don't care what kind of treats you got.
I am not looking at the camera.
No I will not kiss you, even for Duck Jerky
No hot dogs, and not if you let me eat the cats food!





















WHAT?????
I need my nails done too.
Oh that's gonna be fun, NOT!!!!!



























Now that I don't stink, Can I sleep in your big bed?
I promise my toe nails won't poke you.                                                          




























Mask can sleep in your purse Mom.

10 comments:

  1. You poor thing. The baths is the WORST. Sure, afterwards Mom's friend who is a Native American pets me and calls me "Princess Wondercoat" but it's still not worth it, especially with the nail trim.

    You bore it with dignity. Bravo!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMDness Cinnamon, the indignity!!! As Abby said, you maintained composure under much duress. You deserve all treats mentioned, including the bed!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cinnamon..baths stink..at least your Mum is not in WITH you..yeppers that is what we get..in the bath with Mum..and being boys..well all nekkie with Mum is humiliating..she has her bathers at least! but she does get Dad to wash our 'bits' so we keep a bit of dignity..but not much..and me i need knocking out to do my nails...yikes!! pee ess we did not look at you nekkie...paw pats Doc *eyes averted xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Cinnamon, we don't like baths either, but if having a bath meant Mom would let us sleep in her bed, then we just might have a change of heart:)

    Bet you smell great!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GURL!!!! NOT THE WATER TORTURE!!!!! Holy crap!!! Ma said I got to have that this weekend!!! I'm thinkin' of hiding til then...I thinks I need to move my chewie stash under the table where Ma can't find me...
    Oh, and the nails..NO WAY!!! Not even for duck jerky!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya... and I'm soooooo with you. baths are overrated and bathtubs should be banned efurrywhere... but I like the idea with the cat in the bag :o) problem solved the big bed is yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They call it bath, we call it water boarding
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh Oh - you reminded mom that it is time to do nails - ugh!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruh roh - bath day is *not* a fun day. Neither is nail day. I'm so sorry Cinnamon but I hope you got to sleep in the big bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH NO! Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad BATH! Did you survive???

    ReplyDelete