5.05.2015

Practice Practice Practice



               Today was the first day of Soccer Practice.

     Murphy and Stanley's Mom made my uniform for me.
     It's designed for running and kicking balls. Not dancing on tables.





















          Blogville Barkers Head Coach Easy called me last night.

           He said be there or be square. I love his humor.bol























He's still got massive thigh muscles from his
playing days. His team won all the Trophies.


  The entire Blogville Barkers team loves Easy














We have Cheerleaders. Just like the Cowboys. 
Rams, Patriots.    


     I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to eat a healthy breakfast.
Mom said something about kale and the blender (puke).
That's not my idea of breakfast!!!
Perhaps I should have joined the Police Department.
I hear they eat donuts for breakfast &  coffee.

Come and support The Blogville Barkers.
Our first Game is May 19th.
See ya there or be square.

9 comments:

  1. Cinnamon you look GRRRRRRRRrrrrreat in your UNI. We think this Soccer is a HARD game... butt we are gonna Play like are WINNERS... The Blogville Barkers are gonna THUMP 'EM..... Coach said it was a good practice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    You do look good in the strip though Cinnamon - I saw the shambles..errrr... rumbles of the practice earlier. Here's crossing paws for the 19th... (did you SEEEE the opposition???) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great practice today! OK, maybe not great but good! OK, maybe not so good but fun!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - I hope the Slayers don't kill us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome in your uniform! Coach Easy sure is a funny guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you guys and gals looked awesome in your team outfits and we laughed at Coach Easy's post.

    There's nothing but fun and games in Blogville!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. The team is looking TIP TOP! Go kick some balls!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look great in your uniforms!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your uniform and your legs are fabulous (my dad made me such thin broomsticks, what a shame LOL). And I'm sure we will win that game and we can enjoy the magic donuts of the golden bowl.
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we're gonna have a great team cinnamon.

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete