5.20.2015

A shopping Trip

During the month of April

 OZ THE TERRIER 

Asked blogville to join the ASPCA
by going Orange .  
Fight Cruelty for Animals.

OZ said he would like all of us to do something
  FUN with the color orange to show our support!

My mother the photo chopper expert  
got a crazy idea that she could do this.


She chopped my rear end off &  sat me in the mud.
Hey Mom nice ORANGE tulips. 

But wait until you hear the best part.
I WON A PRIZE.
From OZ.
Yeah your shocked, well let me tell you this.
My mother was more shocked.
She called my dad right away. 

THEN 

We all went shopping.
I got to explore stuff 
and see birds. 


                                                           

and ferrets    
































Mom said they are in class.
I thought she said going for a bath. bol





Hey look under here mommy.
I need a new bowl and mat.
I picked out one all by myself!





I found some pee mail too.


But the best thing I found was this


THANK YOU OZ!





12 comments:

  1. How pawsome was that! Totally deserved prize! Congrats!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shopping trip - those jerky treats must be amazingly good!!!

    Congrats on your win - it WAS a great pic.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    How fabulous!! fur us your followers, the best thing here??? SEEING YOU IN ALL YOUR BEAUTY!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping is the best especially when we get to pick stuff
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo, well done on your win

    What a great shopping trip, pawfect choice in treats, yum,yum

    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS to you fur your big win from OZ... THAT is so Super... and you did CHEWS very well... you are a grrrrreat shopper. We love that PRETTY FLOOR, BTW.
    OK.... what did the PEE MAIL say???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barharhar...guess Mom needs a bit more work in th photo department....Oh wow...you gots to go shopping yourself and pick out want you want...now thats how it should be, cause it is your stuff!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's great to go shopping and to pick all things with your own paws! And you have a super sense for tasty things, that's for sure!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super shopping trip! You made some good choices, especially the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that was sure yummy looking!! Congrats on being a winner but we already thought you were a winner!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning a prize. It looks like you had such fun shopping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot Woot, you won! Congrats! I love shopping so much for my stuffs....the only thing, mom usually gives me a bath before shopping trips. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete