1.21.2015

Wordless Wednesday

TODAY IS SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY.

























My dad made the little bird feeder :)
He's putting peanuts in there.
Dad don't bend over please this is my blog.
I know the tree rats are watching him, from
way up in the tree. They will be down soon.



















Then my Mom goes and does this.
She went into the kitchen and cut up fruit.
 I am calling the blogville police and reporting her.




















But all is good in my hood.........................................
Because we got bragging rights in my home town!

































The Seahawks will eat you up tree rats.










































9 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Awwwwwww,, gotta tell ya Cinnamon, I'm kinda on mum's side!!! Lovely to see out and about. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TREE RATS....they be good only for Sasha pizzas!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they taste like chicken?
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Cinnamon.... Surely your pawrents aren't RALLY FEEDING SQUIRRELS, are they??????????? OR are the fattening them up fur YOUR Future Enjoyment???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were your parents luring them in for you to pounce, Cinnamon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL at Frankie's comment. Fattening them up for future enjoyment sounds good to us. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dad's guilty of feeding squirrel as well, then he got in to trouble when they started eating the winter bulbs Mum had planted. So, he'd get up first every morning and go outside, put the soil back in to the pots, replant the flowers so Mum couldn't see the damage the squirrels had done!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your mom celebrated the squirrel howl-i-day a special way.... maybe Ruby and Sasha can come to make some pizza from that red tailed guys?
    I cross my paws for your team, Let's go Seahawks!
    easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a neat way to feed the squirrels...lol about your Mom- she knows what they like! We battle with squirrels to not eat all the bird seed. I'm rooting for the Seahawks too- that Wilson is some player! Thank you for your visits to my blog- I always appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete