9.30.2014

Grand Theft Auto



  The old lady left me home alone today.
She said something about managers meetings.

 As soon as she walked out the door,
 I knew only  87  3 hours and she'd be back.

Me Someone booted up the HP yaptop,
then it was a www.getmeadriverslicense.com 
I  Someone  filled out the application, took the 
test. Hey we I passed.  Across the room
outta da printer and presto magic Epson. 
 This appeared before my every eye balls.
 













Yes I lied about my age and weight. duh!

How do you spell Freedom?
 C a r   K e y s......................

 Do you have a license and no keys to the car ?

Don't cry for me blogville, daddy will be home soon.
He'll get me some cheese out of the frig. 


7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ah but Cinnamon my sweet; at least (unlike our Ernie) you can see over the steering wheel and stand some chance of being able to reach the pedals. Next road trip is yours!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have driver licenses too. We drive all the time. Congrats on getting yours. Just grab the keys and go!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yes we do....but Bites thinks we need to put out an all points bulletin in the Seattle area as you never had a learners permit and now you are lose on the public roads, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have those fancy licenses but if you can find the keys, c'mon over:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cool. So now you can drink beer legally too, right? Watch out world, here comes Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made me one too at Subaro. They are pretty cool... guess what? I lied about my weight too hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHEEEEEEE Good fur YOU Cinnamon.
    All of us who have DL's... should grab keys and agree to meet Somewhere... fur a big RALLY... That would be FUN.

    ReplyDelete