9.16.2014

Did someone say Road Trip ?

  WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD 

My dad said the magic words I love to hear.

"Do you want to go bye bye?"

You' all know I love a road trip.

   






















I don't care where we go and this time was
no different. Mom packed treats, water & poop bags.
Dad just kept telling Mom hurry up!
    ( he says that all the time) lol

   













































    Look Ma the Emerald City
        Sleepless in Seattle.
and here we are zooming down
    Interstate 5 at 4:00 A.M.

   



































                                   


We went through some winding roads
through a forest. Then this happened.                                                                                                      
 
 Here's where Ma starts to tell
Dad    "Is that a bridge" ?
 I don't like bridges... Help me someone!                                                    

   
   















%$&#$!@ Yeah ma we know....... Just close your eyes.




















Entering Oregon.........
The Lewis and Clark Bridge.




















Hey Mommy open your eyes it's not scary at all!






















































Bamboo sticks....























I found a big stick for my pals in blogville.























Cannon Beach, Oregon.
















































Haystack Rock, at 235 feet high, is the third largest coastal monolith in the world. Haystack Rock is protected as part of the Oregon Islands National Wildlife Refuge as well as a designated National Wilderness Area. This 235 foot tall basalt monolith is located on the scenic Cannon Beach on the northern Oregon coast. 


























I hope you liked Cannon Beach.



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. That's more like a great vacation!!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD our mom does NOT like Bridges Either... WOW what a gorgeous place..
    We love Haystack Rock... THAT is quite amazing... and the sky behind it was PERFECT for a grrreat picture of it.
    Is that a SILO that is painted like a PERSON???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMCs Cinnamon...that was some road trip. Holey Moley it must have taken 87 minutes to get there. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos.

    You know something I have a Golden friend Molly in Bandon Oregon. I think you might have been near here. They had the Haystack thingie in a picture they sent to us.
    Hugs madi your bfff and Cinnamon2...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom has been there and said your pics brought back nice memories. I am hoping they are nice enough to want to go again -- with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went there just last year! We KNOW you are having fun!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Join us for our week long series "Road To The Great Debate"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    ooohhhhh I love bridges....just sayin'....and that is a beauty; also love big sticks. Here's some!

    That was a fabby trip, so glad you shared it with us. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cinnamon what a lovely lovely trip! such beautiful scenery...you sure do look like you are having a great time...I used to hate going under bridges..I used to cringe...i'm much better now :) loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoooHoooo!!! OMD, that was one FABulous trip Cinnamon!!! Ma HATES those Sky Bridges...other ones are okay, butts she just hates drivin' over the Sky ones.
    Those views are most fantastic!!! I loves Oregon...you are one lucky gurl!!
    Thanks for takin' us along!
    Now..where is that STICK???? ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there !
    Found my way to your bloggie from my furiend Madi :)
    Looks like you had a great trip and it looks very beutiful Cannon Beach, Oregon !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Oh no, I hate long car rides! But that beach looks pretty pawesome!! Hurray for the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was a super road trip, what beautiful scenery. Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was great to travel with you! I specially love the picture of the winding road, it's special to watch it lol have you brought that giant stick home?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved that beach. The misty photos are absolutely gorgeous. What a fun road trip!

    ReplyDelete