8.21.2014

Helping Friends.


         My Dad's friend Dennis.  
   My dad  is on the boat Dennis is standing on the grass.                                                                         

























  Dennis is a Vietnam Veteran.
  And a Double Amputee.
  Who loves fishing and carpentry.























                But his boat motor wouldn't start. :(
                    Hey Dad, Hey Dennis
         you know the boat is peeing on the driveway?


I tell ya a boat peeing on the driveway,
even I don't do that at home!
Now where is water shut off thingy?






















I don't see it over here. Dennis must have one.






















JACKPOT.......... I found the tube steak cooker BBQ!!!!
Hey guys I can't help you no more I am going to lick
the grill clean for Dennis. BOL.























They cranked and cranked but the little engine
refused to start. My dad even used Dennis's
car to jump it.    

                                       







































I never did get to see the little car jump the little boat.
We are going back Saturday to help Dennis again.
My Dad is a good friend he always helps
people fix stuff.
Now lets hope Dennis will BBQ me a tube steak.



                                                                               


                                                                               

8 comments:

  1. oooooooooo! cleaning the BBQ grill is just THE BEST!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    You have certainly earned that tubesteak for all your attention to the cleanup Cinnamon!!! Have a great weekend. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice of your dad! And I'm sure his friend will be happy that you helped him to clean the grill. I cross my paws that your dad can fix the motor of the boat and maybe you are on board too when they take a ride?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a big help. What would they do without you
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bet Dennis really appreciates your Dad's wonderful help. Surely he will make you a tube steak.

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well one knows you can only do so much to help, and cleaning the grill was a job well done, they should grill something for all that work.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cinnamon, you sure did a great job helping your dad and denis, it's good that your dad is so kind to help him out with his boat, but how rude of that boat peeing on the drive way! I know that you are well trained and would never do that! Your good, that boat needs to learn! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinnamon is a gorgeous dog...and it looks like he has quite the adventures in life.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete