7.25.2014

The Mystery Box

We are joining Stanley and Murphy
FRACTURED FRYDAY HAIRY TALES

  Yesterday while I was napping on the sofa,
someone knocked on our door holding a box.
Mommy said she didn't order anything.



















Then we read her name on the box.
I was thinking it was a birthday gift,
Mommy turned 61000 years old yesterday.




















Paper, What the **** who sends paper?
Maybe there is something good under the paper!



















 “When I opened the box I was startled to find . . .” 


Mommy was laughing. She said Hip & Joint.
hahaha You know Joints are now legal in Washington.
And we have always been hip.
But we don't smoke wacky weeds.



















I did the Official Taste Testing.
I stuck my snooter right in the bag!
It didn't taste like the weeds in my yard.
Besides my Dad mows them down with his
weed wacker.



















Wo, Mommy hold the camera still will ya.
I know you're old and shakie.























Look this is a bite size





















Pet Naturals sent a bag of Hip and Joint
Chicken Liver Flavored Chews.



















Thanks Pet Naturals for the Hip and & Joint Chews









14 comments:

  1. Lucky you - we love when we get surprises in the mail like that. Thanks for joining the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♫ Happy BIRFDAY ♫ to your MOM ♫ And Happy JOINTS fur YOU...
    This was a super story... DELICIOUSLY Super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 61000TH BDAY TO YOUR MOM ...MY MOM TURNED 65000 IN JANUARY.
    BRAVO BRAVO WHAT A GREAT AND CREATIVE AND FUNNY FFHT!!
    OUR MOMS MIGHT NEED HIP AND JOINT SUPPLEMENTS TOO
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Darlling Cinnamon you got such a true treat so is was well worth opening that box!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL, you probably really were startled to find BOL! Thanks for pawticipating!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a great story. We loved our Hip & Joint treats, but if your mom is THAT old, she may need them herself! BOL!! Happy belated birthday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY COW PATTIES!!! Your Moms is as old as MINE???? Geesh, what are we gonna do with them??? they're gonna need walkers with those tenny balls on em' soon...oh wait..that sounds like FUN!!!
    I gots that same package Cinnamon! I haven't tried them yet, cause I"m still takin' my regualr hip and joint (hehehehe) chews! I can't wait to give em' a try
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT's the kind of box we like to receive too, but maybe a little less paper and a lot more treats:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow at least someone got treats in their box!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your momma! She looks fantabulous for 6100 years, what's her secret? I like your treats, I agree with you, it's better to eat that stuff than to smoke it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm taking those and I like them. I before breakfast and one before dinner.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny… we got the same box and (at first) I couldn't figure out how they found us! Looks like your treats are a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Call the treats whatever you want, they look tasty!

    ReplyDelete