7.15.2014

Cinnamon A Dogs Life



All About Cinnamon

THIS IS THE STORY OF CINNAMON.
Cinnamon here with a few words about who I am and how I got my pawrents .
I am a Pit Bull  Shar Pei living in Washington. No one knows how old I really am.
See my Daddy got me from a good friend who joined the Army and went to Iraq.
I was a little puppy back then, but I went everywhere with my dad in his big truck.
We traveled the entire United States. I have been everywhere man Just like Johnny Cash in his song.
My mommy Linda, she’s a California girl came and joined Dad and me  in 2007. 
I love her because my dad can’t cook and she cooks and feeds me yummy stuff.
Basically I am a daddy’s girl when he is home. I run to the front door when I hear his truck coming.
I don’t bark or bite, in fact mom has only heard me bark once. Yeah shocking I know for a Pit bull.
Well Mommy says we need to pick a date and make it my birthday. Dad thinks I am 7.
With all my wrinkles who's going to know my real age. bol
Thanks for reading my story. 
Cinnamon

13 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Hello Cinnamon! I have an extra special soft spot for red dogs. Particularly large red dogs... you are furry beautiful! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cinnamon - we are Shiloh, Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta. WOWZERZ - soundz like u haz a really good life. We r mostly stay at home dogz. Our mom can cook too sumtimez butt a lot of what she cookz - she sez we can't haf - so y iz she cookin'it? Just like when she bringz stuff home to eat - she sez we can't eat it - so y did she git it? Are your peepz like that?
    Shiloh, Lord of the Manor
    Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Cinnamon..we have missed your posts as we have a lot when our WP went funny on us...we think you are adorable :) hugs Fozziemum and gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a good pup Cinnamon. And thank you for sharing your story
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE your story Cinnamon. You are TRULY a super Blogville resident.
    Now about that Birfday.... why not make it EASY and just combine YOUR birfday with your DAD's??? You could have a DOUBLE BIG CAKE and 2 GALLONS of I Scream...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your story and I think every day should be your birthday. Not for the years, just for the gifts and the cake. btw: I hope the friend of your dad is ok and nothing happend to him in Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cinnamon what a beautiful 'spicy' girl you are. We are very pleased to meet you and learn all about your family.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, beautiful girl Cinnamon! It's so nice to meet ya too.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you Cinnamon! What a great story you have. Blogville is the best!

    Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well we be thinking every day is a birthday with a sweetie like you, glad your a blogville pal!

    The Mad Pirate Scots

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your story and that is a really nice photo of you. You don't bark, huh? Well, buddy, I make up for what you don't do and then some. Drives mom bonkers. Good thing she loves me. Lady Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD!! That is a most FABulous Story Cinnamon!! Wows, I thinks that would have been lots of funs ridin' in the big truck with your Pops! I only gots my red truck that Ma takes me for rides in, butts a BIG truck?? That would be pawsome!!
    Hey, your Moms from California too?! Hey, hey!! I knews I liked her...hehehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: I barks at everythings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cinnamon - oh you are a beautiful girl! nice to meet you and guess what? Our mom is Linda too!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete