6.16.2014

Big Bugs


        FIRST MOM SAID DON'T CREEP ANYONE OUT!

       Ok Ok lets get this Bug thing taken care of.
NO NOT THIS KIND OF BUG






















Something has been Bugging us.
I bet it bugs some of my fur friends too!

this is not our picture.





















This is what my Mom keeps telling
my dad fix it or else...he says or else what? BOL
And they call it wireless connection and wireless mouse
hey we even have a wireless keyboard too. Oh don't
forget we got the Wii Game too.
Ok we wants to know if they can have this mess why
does my mom get upset when she comes downstairs
and steps on my stuffies.?
Thank Goodness the BBQ is not connected to the computer!



7 comments:

  1. You said a MOUTHFUL there Cinnamon... THEY always complain about OUR stuffs being left out... butt THEY can have Horrid Messes in OUR way and that is SUPPOSED to be OK??????? NOT RIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that looks like it could be behind Gpa's entertainment center!!! Yikes!! I wouldn't step back there for all the treaties in the world!!! (okays, maybe that's a lie....)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad said YES! fortunately the BBQ is not connected to the computer, that would be awful... I hope your dad will find a big can of Raid to chase all the bugs away :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you need the Geek Squad
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is always telling dad to fix this stuffs too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    If you haven't already, remember to come and vote for the official Blogville logo. Voting closes Friday! http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogville-logo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD that looks like the corner of our garage Bawahhwhahaa did someone mention BBQ ??? Yum BOL. Thank youz for the Barkday wishez to my Humom ..Year 21 my Ass Bawahhahhaha xxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Did you say BBQ??? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete