5.28.2014

Shopping with Dad.



Remember yesterday when Mom said
Go outside and wait for the Mailman?
Waiting for the Mailman.



What was she thinking telling me the 
Mailman was coming?

It was the Nail Man, yes in deed him the guy
who comes and cuts my nails.
So not even funny Mommy.


I told my Dad that Mom tricked me into 
thinking the MailMan was bringing 
one of them blue boxes with treats.





Hey dad where's the good stuff at.
                                                                                                   


















My Dad laughed and took me shopping.

                         

















Daddy, Yes let's get that one!
The Red one for sure.

You can sleep in it too.
Besides it matches your tee shirt perfect.



















Nooooooooooooooooo don't put it back!






      


















Um, this one is for little puppies.



           


















Seriously, my legs will hang over the side.
Where are my stuffies going to sleep?





                               


















Dad and Mom said this one would be
good for me. And Mom can wash the cover
when it gets dirty.
Oh and the Nail Guy called and cancelled,
until tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that Mailman/Nailman joke was rotten! BOL So glad that was cancelled and you got to shop instead. You and your Dad have great taste and that looks so comfy. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that. Nice bed. That was a bad joke to go wait for the mailman, BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD Cinnamon.... that was CRUEL of your mom to try and TRICK you with the Words Mail and NAIL... Shame on her fur that. BUTT you DID Milk it fur all it was worth... GREAT NEW BED, Girrrrl. You SCORED. DAD's are bigger softies than BEDS are... BaaaaWaaaah.j

    PeeS... TOMORROW when your mom says,
    "Cinnamon... DARLING... go out and watch fur the MAILman." You will know to go and HIDE instead. Mom's can be VERY Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cinnamon, that is a very nice bed! You sure have a good mom and dad.
    Enjoy!
    Love,
    Jack the dog and his mom Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run from the nail man! I hate having my nailed grinded but Stanley doesn't care.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete