5.26.2014

Happy Memorial Day// Goose needs our Prayers


******************************************************************************************
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%******************************************************************************************

** Pray For Our Dear Friend Goose.**
I know several fur friends have posted that Goose is in the hospital.
Take a moment to read  Murphy and Stanley's post for more information.






















Thank You Ann from Zoolarty for the graphics for Goose.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hopes you guys have a most FABulous Memorial Day!
    I have my paws crossed sooooo tight for our pal!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goose is pretty special and we have our paws crossed for him

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for Goose.
    I hope that you had a lovely and long weekend.
    The weather was better than expected.
    Have a good week!
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Monday, Cinnamon. I cross all my paws for Goose&Michelle, hope he can go home with her today and they found out what was wrong.

    ReplyDelete