4.03.2014

Day Tripping



Mom, Dad and I went for a day trip.
Come along and I'll show you how we roll.


 







































   This is a floating bridge.
 It's Hwy 90 going across Lake Washington to Mercer Island.  
    We went across the bridge yesterday.





































 

  Mom said this is where the bigwigs live. bol
       But we kept going on our day trip.......  
     because we don't know any bigwigs......






































 Oh, look it's me.. ha Mom thought she would spy on me,
 using her cell phone camera. Yep I am still stuck way back
in the cargo area. What am I baggage.?


I don't know these people.





















We stopped to see Point Wilson Lighthouse.





























  The gate was locked this time of year. :(






















9 comments:

  1. Oh man ~ That looked like loads of fun!!! Well, except for the fact you couldn't tour the lighthouse...bummer.
    Oh, and you are way too cute to be cargo gurl!!! :)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD we GUESSED RIGHT... You took us fur a ROAD TRIP. And what a super BEAUTIFUL R.T. it is. We loved the FLOATING BRIDGE... THAT is amazing.
    We didn't know THOSE GUYZ either... butt they seemed happy to have a Visit with you Cinnamon.
    Now we think that Way BACK THERE... is where you get to sit when you have one of that Spiffy ... SHOW FUR guyz to dirve you around... Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they took you to a nice place, but I think they need to get a proper limo to drive you around in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fank youz for coming to my pawty and making my birthday so special. Wez away'z the weekend'z
    so catch up'z wiff you Monday'z xxxxxx

    Load'z of Hug'z

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you visited a lighthouse? How great, I wish we could live in such a house (I mean my mom an me would like that, dad not really. He is afraid he had to carry me the stairs up and down the whole day). I hope you had a super time, Cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a very long bridge - and it floats?? Hope you don't float downriver.

    Thanks for the roadtrip - it was fun.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Cin Cin I get stuck in the way back too but I silently roll over the back and sit in the back seat. I don't think 'they' notice. I sit in the middle so I can see out the front window. Thanks for the tour. Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous road trip! And don't worry about being way back in the cargo area. You're not a baggage. You're a rock star with chauffeurs!

    ReplyDelete