3.05.2014

I got demoted


Ya'll Know I love riding in the truck right?
Well let me remind you first.
I always ride shotgun style
in the front seat when Mom drives 




































I even check my boogers in the mirror.














Hurry Up old lady woman I'm waiting.
And turn off that country music
I want doggie tunes.














                                                                             
                                                                                     
I even ride shotgun in Daddys truck too.
Yeah we are a two truck family.
Can you see me?
I am now in the cargo area.
WTF.



How did I get here?
Hey Mom this is where the groceries belong.
It's cool mom I'll guard the steaks, hahahaha



My Mom got a new ride.
and that's how I got demoted to the back.














7 comments:

  1. Holy Gwalk a Moley Cinnamon..... THAT is a super COOL New Ride...
    It is BEST to ride in the back until.... UNTIL she learns how to drive it Right... and knows whaere all the Buttons and Bells and Whistles are.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooHoooo!! Very cool!! You gots some new wheels Cinnamon!! Butts....you can drive from all the way back there!!!! WTF??? I thinks your peeps have gone and lost their minds!! I'm sure they will see the light soon...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??!! You're in the back...oh yeah, that's where the steaks go.

    We love hangin' out the windows. SHE always has to get a car with electric windows, so we won't be inconvenienced.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No!......on the other paw, checking out the groceries could be a huge plus!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!!!!! WHAT!!!!!! Your Mom got a NEW ride!!!! And she didn't even give you her old ride!!! I think that's a good reason to poop in the new cargo area...right???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You got to ride in the front! Wow! I've never gotten to ride in the front! And now you're stuck in the back. No wonder you are not happy! I bet the view is much better up front! Can you see anything from back there??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon, you go get Mom on the wire right now, Officer Bites wants to speak to her, you are NOT A BACK SEAT PUPPER!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete