2.13.2014

We are on our way!


        Forrst and I our on the way

        QUEEN OF HEARTS DANCE

















We got our fingers crossed the airport isn't closed.



















 We left Seattle and should arrive just a few 
hours before the Dance starts.

           Easy is our Captain on this flight.











 


   Forrest remembered I like a little bubbly cause 
              flying make me nervous. 
















 Hey, Easy are you sure this jet is on autopilot?

  See you all tomorrow at the dance.


8 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight!! See you at the Ball!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOSE Cinnamon...I think Easy is a little to relaxed in board!!! I think Forrest has some experience though...MOL Paw Pats Pickles....xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry.... Blogville Airport IS open.... they got the snow and stuffs cleared off... BUTT we are a little concerned that SOMEBUDDY was using the ZAMBONI on the runway... Hope Easy has good BRAKES...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we will find a parking lot at blogville airport :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day, don't drink to much on the plane, not fun to get sickies there, see you there!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day. I sure hope the airport is open!

    ReplyDelete