12.10.2013

Counting Cards Tuesday.




















Please check your spam folders.
My Mommy sent e cards out this year.
 From sloppykisscards.com
They have a large selection to chose from.
Including Birthday, Valentines, Gotcha Day.
Just today we sent a Birthday card to Claira
over at The Chronicle of Woos.
and we know she opened it already!
Not to be outdone sloppy kiss cards has
Kitty cards too!  BOL..............
 The thing my mom like's the most is
you can check and see who has opened the
card you sent. Oh it has music too.
Gotta love us some Christmas Music.
 "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"

My Mom refuses to count my cards.
She is too busy watching a Dutch Apple Pie
in the oven. Yep right from the box into the oven
Thats my mommy and I love her.
She wanted to to tell you, Sloppykiss cards
doesn't know who I am or mommy.




11 comments:

  1. Your cards look lovely and so does your Christmas header. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD your mom is baking a PIE. ALL Pie is GOOD. Butt we think she still had PLENTY of TIME to count HER cards... if the count is anything like Our mom and dads...it would only be One Paw Plus a Dew Claw. BaaaaaWaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't counted my cards too, I've got a lot... but I've counted the cards of my staff: zero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so much cards :) ... i liked you blog .. so i joined :D, you are very welcome to our blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. We tried to leave a comment yesterday but couldnt get it to work right. We just loved the card you sent to Ciara and we will definitely take a look at what Sloppy Kiss has to offer.

    Nice count of cards there.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also got your beautiful cardie and didn't know how to say thankyou..and had also deleted the xmas card exchange list hahahahah I think I may have to fire myself...back to the pie!!! thankyou so much Fozziemum and gang xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're not counting cards either. HOWEVER: Maggy and Zoey don't even live here anymore and believe me ... they have still received more cards than the human has, like it's purr-ably three-to-one if I did count!!!
    Happy Christmas, yall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Cinnamon I am glad you are getting a plethora (love that word) of cards. Ol Bingo got none--just a hug and a kiss and a belly rub. Although I did make a book about him--quite cute if I do say so myself. Hee Hee!
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  9. offering the best card counting and count cards online with quick and fast service..learn how to count card with blackjack card counting faster and in easy manner

    ReplyDelete