7.30.2013

Post Office and Bert

Today my Mom and Dad went out.
You know that means while they are
gone, I get on the sofa. BOL
 Hey nobody's going to tell.
Well sometimes while they are gone
the pillows and cushions get rearranged.

























While Mom & Dad were gone they stopped by
the Post Office. Look who was working behind
the counter. No Not Susie or Sidebite.
This guys name was Bert. He works all day
licking envelopes. Thats a joke silly. ha ha ha
He watches everyone else work.
Mom said he was nice. A real Scottie.


























Then Mom & Dad made another stop
you know the place were everything is 1$
I got a new stuffie to chew up.
Now the sofa pillows and cushions are safe again.

Do the pillows on your sofa get rearranged
when nobody is home?                                                                                            






















Now my Mom is outside making BBQ chicken.
Hope I get some, for not destroying the sofa.

Tasty Tuesday.

10 comments:

  1. We got some new toys today and Mom is wishing she went to the dollar store. Ciara's didn't last long at all for a Kong toy:(

    That chicken looks like it is well worth not destroying the sofa to get a taste.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD a Scottie that works at the Post Office??? No wonder we get such super stuffs in the mail, right Cinnamon?

    It doesn't matter HOW much or How LITTLE a stuffie costs.... they all get Deaded in Seconds... THAT is the RULE of Stuffies.

    OMD you SHOULD get LOTS of BBQ Chicken meats fur NOT going within 87 feet of the couch while your peeps were away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that they allowed dogs in the post office. Oh BBQ is a favorite in my house but mom says not for me. Happy Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillows on our sofa get rearranged even when MOM is looking. hehhehe but she is OK with that. Save me some chicken.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that chicken looks wonderful. Hi Bert
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely deserve a piece of CHICKEN! And glad you were nice to the sofa. I get on our sofa too but the cushions don't move. I do knock all of Mom's pillows off though.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rearrange the pillows after bath time just to pay back mama but when she is gone I stays in my playroom so no couch access. I do move around the stuff in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Cows!! Scotties can work at the Post Office???? Hmmm, I wonder if they would allow a slightly hyper Airedale.....
    Anyhu, Wows, that is a cool toy ~ sometimes you just need a toy you can rip to shreads!! hehehe
    Oooo, chicken?! I'll take 87 please!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scotties are not allowed to work at the post office here! The sofa is ALL mine - so they are my my blankies and animal cushions that get re-arranged. I have my peeps all sorted!

    OMD that BBQ chicken looks AMAZING!! Send some over!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete