7.16.2013

Free Range Bison Dog Treats
























It's here It's here The Box of treats arrived.
Everyone in blogville has been posting about
Mr Chewy. So mommy said we need to see if
there is anything I might like.

 We ordered the Orijen Free Range Bison 20 oz.























Sorry the pix are blurry. Mom was shooting me
and holding the Bison Treats, while I was
licking her hands.                                            
                               






















Mom this stuff is good. You should buy more!
          






















 I was not compensated. The above statements 
are just my opinion.  
And I am not looking at the camera no matter how much 
you want me too. 










6 comments:

  1. Bet those treats are pretty good. We never had bison
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mr. Chewy sure has some fantastic nommies! My favorite type is MORE!

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are DELICIOUS fur SURE. We are glad that you got some of them. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly you enjoyed them. Yes you MUST get more.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Yummers!!! I do loves the bison! Ya know it's better for you than beef? Yups, butts I don't care, I just thinks it's delish!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Orijen products. I use a lot of treats in training with my youngster, Shyla, and I like to use Orijen kibble for that. (I don't normally feed it so it's novel to her). It's a great inexpensive way to get lots of treats for her training, and she loves the kibble!

    ReplyDelete