4.03.2013

Cafe backyard

















Do I see what I think I see?
Wait. wait am I dreaming?
Let me look closer ok?
















Nope I don't need doggie glasses.
I am not dreaming. hallucinating.
That thing  rat is in my backyard.
Someone call the blogville police station.


















O`my dog it's eating  something.







                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                         







Are those apples from my Mom's kitchen?





















And, and , and grapes.


















You better eat all you can because this is
The Last Supper your gonna have at my house.
Oh my Mom is so busted for this.
Her fed the enemy tree rat.
She must be getting old and forgot who was the boss
of this yard.

7 comments:

  1. OH no!! NOT your mom feeding the tree rat!! You better put an end to that ASAP and send that guy packing!!

    Wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No NO! Feeding the tree rat?!!! You better get your mom to the hospital she is not well. Not well at all.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrors!!! How could your Mom do such a thing!!! Cinnamon, you just need to get out there first and devour all the apples - just leave the grapes for the rat since they aren't good for you.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{{{{GASP}}}}} THIS is so SHOCKING!!! We can not even Believe it. Are you SURE that this isn't a beLATED April Fool's Joke???? SURELY your mom did NOT feed a {{SHIVER}} TREE RAT???? WE are SHOCKED and HORRIFIED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And eating everything in site!
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Ok Cinnamom, Bites is on the way, Mom may be under arrest for this !

    Your Pals
    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is just luring in the rat for you to take care of him, Cinnamon! You two are on the same team :)

    ReplyDelete