3.12.2013

It wasn't a Tree Rat.






















Remember last week when Mom found a hole
in her carpet?  No one was more scared then me
to prove I was not the guilty one!!!!

















See my Mom was in the market shopping,
when her and Dad came out they found this.
I almost pooped my furs when Dad pointed to it.
No amount of kisses would ever make that disappear.























To take matters in her own hands she
made a  wanted poster for my bloggie.
I got out of the slammer.
Thanks to all my fur friends who left comments.





Dad and Mom said the tree rat is the only
one who could have been snacking on carpet.






                                                                           





















I could be guilty of destuffing a few of my toys.
But never eating carpet.
















Today look who we found hiding in the back seat.


















Yep, look closer.















It's my brother from a different mother twin.
We are hanging out on the sofa until Dad
gets home.....................................





11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, we knew you were not the guilty pawty!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    Pees; Thats why they call them stuffies, full of goodie for us to get out! Barharhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so glad that got all straightened out! We all knew it couldn't have been you. Nope, not at all. Rotten tree rats anyway. Gotta say I'm impressed with that wanted poster! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEE your FURENDS all KNEW you were INNOCENT from the very furst. We are surely glad to see that you have been VINDICATED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you were innocent!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew! That was close Cinnamon!! I'm sure glads you were found INNOCENT of all charges!! I never had any doubt!
    I almost got me another dirty tree rat today....
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally innocent!!!

    How we love that last pic!! Phantom heartily approves.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew you were innocent!! I knew it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maintain your innocence at all times.......
    Never give in.....

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...never guilty! Sooner or later they will forget about it...sometimes takes them longer than us. I just remind my mom that forgiveness sets her free...BE FREE!

    ReplyDelete