11.09.2012

Victoria I got a secret too
















   Mom took me shopping and Dad came too.
All my stuffies are de-stuffed, I picked out a
new brown bear. We moved on to the next isle.




















I have no idea what Dad is looking at here
maybe some kind of a exercise thing  BOL......



















Wow this is fun look at all those colors to pick from.
Mom said "Pink" cause her wants everyone
to know I am a girl.


















Mom? Mom, Mom  I found the pink collars,
come over here and I'll show them to you.
Mom?  I think a boy dog pee'ed I smell something.
And there is nothing on the lower shelves either.


















Dad please hurry up, see it fits me  lets go .

















No, Thanks I don't want a new bed, I like sleeping
on the big bed with Mom and Dad
thankyouverrymuch.


















Victoria, One size does not fit all
and that ain't no big secret.
Does this make my butt look big?



xo Cinnamon

12 comments:

  1. We think pink looks most girlyness on you. We love it dear pibble friend.
    Pibble sugary love,
    Brinks n bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...oh dat would be a heck no. Girl, you ain't gots no big butt.
    I hope you not gets a bed. It's just always sp much more more fun to takes up all da room on da big bed..

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look lovely in the pink. Victory has nothing on yo!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dog!! Pink is your color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, don't I know 'one size does NOT fit all'!! What's with that, anyhu?? And NO, your hinnie doesn't look big in that!
    Cute as a button! (How cute is a button, anyhow?)
    I do love your new collar though. Very fashionable!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brand new clooar, what a way to make a girl stand proud, and no big butt there.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is definitely THE outfit. Your butt appears to have vanished completely.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO WAY does it make your butt look big. I love the pink collar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at all that cool stuff. What a special day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink is fabulous on you! And that was so nice of your Mom and Dad to get you a new stuffie to de-stuff :) Paws up to your pawrents! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lookin' good in pink, Cinnamon!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete