11.26.2012

Making a list.

Does your address book look like this?
BOL Neither does my moms.!



                                                                                                                                               






Her's looks more like this one above.
See people move and change their names.
Every page has scribbles.










So tonight I decided while she's watching
Dancing with the dogs  Stars, I'll give my
Christmas card list a little looksie over.
Now what is the dog gone password?
Poop  un  no that doesn't open anything.
If you've forgotten your pass word click here.
What did I get myself into. O My Dog.
























I surfed the net and browsed.
I went over to see Sugar in Hawaii, Little Shyla in Colorado,
ya know I stopped by Nola's to say Hay Ya'll and have some sweet tea.
Gosh now I know why my mom says
"Get your own Dinner"!! This is using all my brain cells.
All I can say is Amazon is not just a river.
You need a debit card to go there. Who knew. Certainly not us dogs.













 I found a site that could help me do it all in one click.
Well not really one click but Hallmark was so easy.
So when Mom's done eating ice cream   watching TV,
I can tell her I did my Christmas Card Exchange in one easy
click and hit the send. Now we just have to wait and see
what happens. No stamps to lick.
28 DAYS  2 HOURS 54 MINUTES 7 SECONDS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.


    Your Welcome.
xo Cinnamon

13 comments:

  1. Hey Cinnamon I got your GREAT card. I love it and thank you so much. I wish I would of done some surfing. I am still lik=cking stamps and drinking a lot of water.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cinammon. We got your card. And fortunately for us, we didn't need to lick the stamps... the post lady does that for us... well, she actually made us stamp on the cards because they were a lot.^^

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee of <a href="http://www.mydogslove.me>mydogslove.me</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes us poochies, just have to step in and get things fixed and handled.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got your card and think it is very cute. Sometimes I think the e-cards are more fun because you can't put an animated card in an envelope.

    Millie & Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cinnamon!
    Wesa got your most lovely card. Thanks bunches!! Yoursas in the mail as of yesterday morning.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnamon, we loved your card - thank you for your beautiful wishes.

    Mom says she learned the hard way to enter all her addresses in pencil:)


    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cinnamon...I love your name...I wanted to say a great big thank you for the lovely e-card. Mom especially liked the snowman.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gots it Cinnamon! It was awfully cutes! Thanks bunches! (and glads your Moms didn't have to miss any Dancing with the Stars!)

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a nice and easy Christmas card exchange
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is fun, and what a gorgeous dog you have! So nice to hear from you at my blog today,and I wish you best of luck with wintering over your fuchsia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fun being on the interwebs...we dogs just need our own debit card! Wagging Wordless Wednesday!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Christmas Countdown Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woof! Woof! LOVE the address book ... Golden Thanks for sharing all the goodies. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete