11.01.2012

ET has gone home.


Boooooooo
 Last night I went to Frankenweenie for a costume change .
When I looked in the mirror, well see for yourself. Scary uh?
 when ET saw my big teeth he was begging to go home.

 He drank all the soda pop, there are no chips left in the cupboard, even
all my moms chocolate is gone! (hope the poor alien gets diarrhea)
Oh, he even ran the batteries dead in the remote to my dad's wii game.

Happy November 1st.
28 Days until I gobble some Turkey.
 XO Cinnamon


6 comments:

  1. Yes, and we would evacuate the premisies to, with a set of choppers like that staring at us, Heeheehee.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! Yups, don't blame ET to runnin' for the hills!!
    I thinks you still look FABulous!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure scared the heck out of ET.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehehe...thems teefies of yours just cracks me.
    Shame on ET fur runnin' da batteries down though.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hardy Har Har Yap, very very scary! ET ate all your Mom's chocolate? Probably does deserve the runs for that ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete