11.14.2012

Black Eye






  Last night my Dad
had to go fix a doorbell for a friend.
Everyone wanted to go a ride with him.
See we like going bye bye with Dad, he might
stop and get us a burger on the way home.

   Mom let me out in the front yard to pee,
 before going inside. Well, she is blind with out
her glasses on,  her needs a flash light
 in the dark. Woopsie daisy she fell on the gravel
 driveway on her face, cause you  know she
 wasn't going to let that burger hit the dirt.
 I told her I didn't care if it had dirt on it I'd eat it.
Cause I am good that way, I eat dirty burgers.

 1 Fixed Door bell $40.00
3  Burgers           $12.00
1 Black Eye        Priceless.

XO Cinnamon

pee sss Mom is ok, her blue jeans not so much.

Please take a flash light out with you,
when you let the dogs out.
This has been a public service post
brought to you by the mom.























11 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Poor momma. But thank goodness she saved the burger
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cabn't help but giggle, a little. Priceless bawhahhaha
    I hope the mom is really ok. Oh and I eat durty burgers too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! I'm glad your Momma is okay, but like Goose I did have to giggle....just a bit! I'm glad to hear the burger was okay! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I gotta admit that makes me chuckle! Sorry about your Mom's ouchie, but you're right that's priceless. A little dirt on a burger is no problem for me either! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, our giggles are over now, Cinnamon, you should be watching out for things like that and give warning. Glad Mom is OK!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD! I'm so glad your Moms has her priorities straight: DON'T LET THE BURGERS HIT THE GROUND! Yups, nice work Moms! The face, not so much. I sure hopes your Moms face is gonna be okays. It looks just fine to me!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, your poor mumma... We have a magic light that turns itself on when we go out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUCH! Cinnamon, you may need some leaderdog training to help your Mom! Or else don't let her out at night! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUch. That hurts just lookin at it. My Vickie is a huge candidate for trip and fall too. So far she has been pretty lucky if you ask me.

    I keep tellin her to "Pick up your feet" and "watch where you are going"

    I think humans need four legs too.
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your mommy....I hope she will be okay....maybe you can get her some new blue jeans for Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! Oh golly, thank you for takin one for all of us :) Will definitely remind Mom about the flashlight :)

    Hope your Mom's eye feels all better now :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete