10.30.2012

My Twin



My mommy says everyone has a twin.
You may never meet him or her, but
they are out there in space someplace.

















Now, I ask you "Do I look like Rapunzel"?
Yeah, I didn't think so either.



















No, no no way I don't think I look like a old grandma.
Even though I have whiskers on my chin, and
wrinkles on my neck. I just don't see it yet.
























    "Mom have you lost your ever loving mind?"
E.T.  Is a movie star, and gets to eat out
of the refrigerator, drink beer and play
video games all day.




























Tell E.T.  I am the top dog around here.
Oh and E.T. Your Mom called she
said you have to come home right now!


Happy Halloween Furfriends.
XO Cinnamon and her Twin E.T.
can someone please get her off my head now.





12 comments:

  1. Cinnamon, you pose so well, just shake real hard and we bet ET GOES HOME!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cinnamon, we has missed you! Seeing your adorabull face just made our day!
    Pibble sugars,
    Brinks and bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon, you are indeed a patient pup!! Oh, why do the Moms put stuffs on our heads, and then insist on takin' pics to remember the humiliation???
    You, however, are adorable!! I thinks your cuter than ET! Don't you furget it!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get to play with ET after the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dougall dog,

    Yes I tried to eat his eyes.
    but mom put E.T. where I can't reach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Howl-O-ween!
    I love all of your costumes but think you look real cute as ET! Mum loves that movie and cries EVERY time!!
    Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your tail! BOL!
    Have a great night, hope you dont get too scared and that you get lots of treats and not tricks!
    Loe your furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. we think we see your twin, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Cinamon, you are so patient. And you do look a little like Rapunzel.

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  9. E.T. don't phone home, go home! LOL! Love the Grandma look! heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO you DO NOT look like an old grandma....what are they thinking? ET....phone me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! You and ET make a great pair ;)

    Hope you had a smashing good Howl-o-ween!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete