10.24.2012

Black and White Wednesday


 




Hi fur friends,
 




















Mom's been thinking about what I should be for  Halloween.
I think she's up to something, I saw bags in her car.
But hers not letting me LQQK  inside them.
She said something about  "BE GOOD"
Well anyhows I aint gots no idea  what that means.

Don't tell I said this, but I saw her eating a
chocolate candy bar tonight. Halloween is a week
from now. I bet her and dad will have to go
buy more goodies.

XO Cinnamon

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh! We've been dipping into our stash too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what peeps do, eat you out of house and home, and watch out for the candy cause you won't get any!!!

    Your Spooky Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pic! Yep -- Beth has been in the candy here too! I think she has made several trips to the store for more....I see a diet in the very near future....ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnamon
    Did you decide to dwess as a ghost fow holloween? that is a pawfect disguise, hehehe
    hoomans have a tough time having all that candy awound wifout eating it. They don't celebwate hewe so Mommi is safe(xept fow the 23gazillion pastwy and chocolate shops in ouw neighbowhood)
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those 'little' candy bars are the devil to my Ma!! "Well, they're just 60 calories..."..NOT if you eat like, 87 of em'!! Anyhu, I hopes your Moms has a fantastic costume for ya!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. moms get nutty this time of year dressing us up
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete