6.22.2012

The Sunshine Award

New's Flash Friday!

I been so busy moving and getting all my stuffies
out of boxes, I almost missed out on this Award.





Mom finally found the time to read all the news
from the last 2 weeks, Thank goodness!!!!












A Sunshine Award can you believe it!













From our friend Rama and Mama
If you don't know Rama please stop by her blog and visit.
Her Mom is an amazing super woman!






I am over the moon excited my first ever Sunshine Award.


To accept this award, I am supposed to answer the following questions:

1. My favorite number: Three

2. My favorite non-alcoholic drink: Cranberry Juice on ice

3. Do I prefer Facebook or Twitter: Facebook

4. My passion(s): Dogs, Gardening, Traveling,

5. My favorite pattern: Circles

6. My favorite day of the week: Friday

7. My favorite flower(s): King Alfred Daffodils

Below are the deserving bloggers to which I am passing on this award.


This is where we are going to have a little fun get a little funkie.
My Mom is crazy like a hot flash. BOL


So if you are new here or a long time reader, We want you
to grab the Sunshine Award and accept it from me, post it to
your blog and pass it on.










Thank You Rama!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you sweet looking puppy got that award.

    Susie and Sidebites

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWARD. Hey Cinnamon... I hope you will be all settled in time to enter the Blogville olympics Events... there are 34 of them... and you can get in them ALL if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaya! Congrats on your award!
    I hope YOUR mom didn't dead your stuffies.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well deserved award! Rama is a great buddy, hey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt about it, you deserve this award.....

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the 2nd one to post about that cranberry juice stuff. Given that we live in cranberry bog land, I bet we can get some super awesome juice. Might have to check it out.

    Congratulations on your award!

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pup you are, congrats on your award

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! Also on your interview with Marshall. It was finding out some more things about you and your Momma, Cinnamon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so very welcome! We love your blog! So much in fact that we are giving you ANOTHER award! Tee hee! Stop by and pick it up here

    http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/2012/06/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats on receiving the Sunshine Award!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete