5.15.2012

The Name Game












In the Nick Name Game anything counts.
Our Fur Friend Sarge is hosting a Nick Name Game.
With Prizes fur the Best Nick Name.
See the Rules Below.
 

















Here are the rules…

  1. Sometime between May 11th and end of the day on May 18th, create a post on your own blog where you list all of the nicknames you’ve been called by your peeps.
  2. Invite your furiends to comment with their own vote for his/her favorite of your nicknames.  For the following week, your peeps all have to call you ONLY BY YOUR WINNING NICKNAME!
  3. Leave a comment for me so that I know you pawticipated.
After the event ends, I will post a list showing all of the pawticipants and their winning nicknames.  All of the nicknames will be entered in a random drawing.  
AND YES THERE WILL BE PRIZES…LOTS OF GREAT PRIZES!   Two different packs of unstuffies, a mental stimulation stuffie, sets of furiendly cards, and kitty prize packs are all up for grabs.
Visit Sarge's Blog Here.


What more could you ask for except being called humiliating
names see some of mine listed below.


  Cinny Winnie Poo
  Cinny bonn bonn
  Daddy's Girl
 Mommy's Baby 
 The Pooper
 Wrinkle  Pitt
 Cinnamon Spice

 Please leave me a comment on what you think 
my peeps should call me.













8 comments:

  1. Now this list is hard to pick from cuz I like all of dem! I Guess I will go wiff...........Wrinkle Pitt!

    Your furiend,
    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cinnamon!
    Wow, you have such a pretty name...and sweet too! I think I'll vote for Cinnamon Spice. Thanks so much for pawticipating in my event and good luck in the drawing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee Hee I am just luvin this game! ;) I choose Cinny Winnie Poo cause not only is it fun to say, it rhymes with Roo ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cinnnamon, we just love Cinny Winnie Poo!!
    Pooper kinda sounds to gross but Weenie has lots worse that have to do with poop.

    Love thuis came!!

    {{{huggies}}}...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great names and some pretty funny ones too:) But we will go with Cinnamon Spice.

    Have a fun weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. herlo cinnymun n lindar, fanks fur doin ma uncel wezer's kwizarooh! He iz soo pleesed!! I has added me as a membir owf yoor pagey, kus yoor bloggy looks grayte!! Love n likkers, pdorg xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. PeeS i furgott to say, i liyke cinny winnie poo da besht! xox

    ReplyDelete