5.04.2012

007 It Takes A Theif

















Last month Roo from Roos's Doins asked everyfurry to
see if they could Crack the Family Vault, and find the Roo Family Jewels.
 I stole the above picture from his site.

I put on leather gloves that way no paw prints could be traced back to me.
Sarge was guarding that vault and sending everyone the jail.
Luckily the good guys were handing out Get Out Of Jail Free Cards.
I escaped from there 2 times by the fur on my back .
Sarge's corrupt sister  Sargetta, gave me all the glues.
 901301 Thats Roo's Birthday backwards.


Now comes the good stuff. WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 













 The Family jewels are mine to keep, along with a secret
recipe from Roo's mom for Swedish Lasagna.
Along with some pee mail from Roo.
























Nature Illusion Studio Pro.
Mom can add realistic animations to all her photo's








     I was digging and sniffing when I found a card
to Pet Smart. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We hopped in Mom's truck, Dad drove us. 





























I was licking my lips before we even got there.




















I checked out all the toys.
































                Hay that's not me!!!!!!!
          She took my pink pig mom...........



















I was good and let her have it.
I was busy checking out all the cool places to nap.




















When we got home I opened the bag to find this, yummy
Duck Tenders. Mom said there are 2 bags and she hid one from me.
Dad and I will be home all weekend alone, while mom is at work.
I bet I find the other bag she hid.



















Thanks Roo for such a fun contest and  prizes.
It was so worth going to jail.
♥ Cinnamon  aka 007




5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU CINNAMON FUR WINNIN THE ROO FAMILY JEWELS..

    IT WAS FUN fur SURE. I just loved EVERYTHINGY.. ESP. SARGETTA.. Sarge Deserves that one... after all... I (Frankie Furter) have Francine and Ernestine.

    Now that trip to the STORE was super. I am SURE that you Will SCORE the Second bag over the weekend with your dad.

    You really worked HARD to win and you certainly Deserved the Prize Pressie.. So when is the big Lasagna Pawty and what do you want us to bring???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Tomorrow being Cinco De Mayo, how does Tequila, Tacos and Salsa dip sound?
      BOL

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS on getting that ole safe open!! You enjoy those treats and i have no doubt that you will find the other bag, thats how us dogs are, sniffers know!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you are one lucky dog! I kept trying to get into the vault ~ Sargentta never gave me any clue. Congratulations Cinnamon.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnamon! :)

    What a fun post! 007 I Luv it! :D Good thinking on wearing gloves ;)

    So glad you had fun going to Petsmart! Duck Tenders? NOM!!! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    PeeS: Sorry it took me a while to visit. Been tied up workin at the Theater. So glad you like your loot :)

    ReplyDelete