4.07.2012

Happy Easter





















Hi friends Cinnamon here.
Mommy said I could post on the bloggie today.
She must have been drinkin to much caffine
 when she said that,,,,,,,,, bol  

But first a big shout out to my friends at Zoolatry
fur making the Easter Basket with the bunny and chicks.

Now where was I at o` yes now I remember.
Easter Songs



Easter Parade


    In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade. I'll be all in clover and when they look you over, I'll be the proudest fellow in the Easter Parade. On the avenue, Fifth Avenue, the photographers will snap us, And you'll find that you're in the rotogravure. Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet, And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter Parade.
    Written by Irving Berlin

Mommy`s working her regular shift at the
nursing home and won't be around to help me hunt eggs.
She wanted me to say  a big special...
Thank You to everyone who visits my blog.
and May the Lord Bless you all this Easter .
 Love Cinnamon and Linda

10 comments:

  1. How cute you look with the bunny! Happy Easter, friend! Rama is excited bc this is her first time encountering all this Easter hubbub. Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you pretty Easter picture!! You are very sweet, and gentle, wiff da baby chickies! BOL!

    Winston, Chloe and Cecil

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty cute in your bunny ears Cinnamon! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnamon I wish YOU and your mom a Very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, Cinnamon! Loving the ears.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about those sparkly ears. You are da bomb!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Cinnamon, sure is good to meet you. We love your wrinkles. I bet you are a really good dog. We sure are glad you have such a good home. Have yourself a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a Happy Easter, my friend....great pics! Sorry about the delete....I don't know what happened....

    ReplyDelete