2.24.2012

Fur Code

We were so excited to get an e mail from Bailey, at Bailey Be Good telling Cinnamon she won one of the tags.

 Have you heard about the Fur Tag?
We had never seen it until my mom read about this amazing tag give-a-way, on Bailey's site. The best part was Bailey was having a contest to win a tag for your very own fur pet.
Mom said we never win anything so she was  surprised as I was.
 You can read all about this Fur Tag here.
Thank you Bailey we love our new tag!













Now if mom would just turn off the flash on the beast I could go back to my napping.

I got mail

PINK my favorite color.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CINNAMON!! THAT is a WAAAAAY Cool prize pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operation Occupy Your Toys is Up!

    Viva La Resistance!

    ~ The Chihuahua Mafia (Monster, Popeyee, Midgie)
    ~"Moose Lips" The Cavalier Head Hunter
    ~"Bug" The Water Retaining Sea Cow Bodyguard

    ReplyDelete