2.22.2012

Cinnamon gets a face lift.



The calendar is marked The  First day of Spring.
But.....Somehow my mom got mixed up on her brain days.
Must be because she spends 10 hours a day
working in a nursing home. She told me I'd lose my brain mind to if I spent 10 hours a day there.
 She was thinking it is Spring because we have
 no snow here in Seattle.


She told me "Cinnamon I  think it's time to 
do some Spring Cleaning"
Clean House what? Oh no mom I like my blanket all stinking, that is where I hide my leftovers and toys.
She contacted Ann from Zoolarty for a little help.
Less than 24 hours later we have a new and
much improved blog.  Headers and Footers and Sidebars. I don't know what all that stuff is but my mom was crying over it! Along with lots of other goodies  and a big
surprise too ( more on that later)
 Not to mention how easy it was.
If you want to get a makeover in time for Spring
 we recommend contacting Ann.
It was painless and my mom says she didn't have to lift a finger.
How's that for Spring cleaning.?

















♥Cinnamon

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh how beautifuls you place is...hehehe!
    Dis is my kind of spring cla=eaning...wheres you don't do a thing.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow... I think my mom has been doing this spring cleaning thingy ALL WRONG. Glad you set it straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some cool spring cleaning ;)
    Zoolatry is pretty amazing and she does great work!
    Your place looks super !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to mention you still keep your blanket!! heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger, Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love it absolutely!!!! your bloggy is more gorgeous than ever just like you my friend

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cinnanmon! Your blog looks great! They didn't wash your blanket did they?

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnamon
    What a gweat way to celebwate the coming of spwing and not to get dishpan hands in the pwocess. Anne of Zoolatwy is the most wondewful fwiend and clevewest pawson we know
    Youw spwing clening is a gweat success!
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh; we need to do the "real kind" of spring cleaning here (know any volunteers?) ... thank you for the paws-up ...
    we think Cinnamon is adorable & enjoyed working with her
    photos... by the way: her blankie would get on quite nicely with M and Z's blankies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW..all of this in 24 hours. Amazing!!! I love the new look, such a happy feel. Great job, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! Beautiful header! Cinnamon is a gorgeous dog!

    ReplyDelete